Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where's my audience?

After starting this blog, I can't help but wonder where my readers are. How is it that I get get readers? How will my blog survive without a somewhat dedicated readership?

It's all about networking. I put myself on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, SoulPancake, and even added my blog to my signature at the end of every e-mail I send out. Is that enough?

I came across a post from another blogger that addressed the same concerns I had and showed me the light at the end of the tunnel.

Then I realized, the only way I could do this is if I read other blogs, comment on other blogs, find other readers, and drag them along to mine, hoping that I can make my blog interesting enough to maintain a readership.

Isn't that similar to the problem the newspaper industry is having?

No comments:

Post a Comment